General Terms and Conditions
- Unless otherwise agreed, these terms and conditons apply to all transactions between Snowsports St. Moritz AG and the customer. The object of the company is the operation of a snow sports school. This includes in particular services such as providing instruction in the skills and knowledge of the snow sports, without guarantee of a specific training success as well as guiding and accompanying during the snow sport.
- Online paid bookings are considered as fixed, confirmed reservations.
- The cost of the lessons does not include the use of the lifts. Snowsports St. Moritz AG gives no substitute for cancelled lesson times due to the failure of the cable car and chair lift systems.
- Any requests and concerns regarding eating habits, medical prophylaxis, etc. please inform in advance, so that the snow sports instructor can take the necessary measures.
- The cancellation of fixed reservations must be made at least 48 hours before the beginning of the lesson either with the ski instructor or the ski school office. Otherwise, the full tariff will be charged according to the booking.
- Every lesson that begins or group course that starts, will be fully charged.
- A refund will only be given in case of accident or illness and on the presentation of a medical certificate from a local doctor.
- Snowsports St. Moritz AG reserves the right to modify, change or cancel the program or individual services after the conclusion of the contract and also during the activity, if natural and/or weather conditions or other unforeseen circumstances ( greater forces, official measures of safety or other risks) so require.
- In case of a pandemic, the cancellation conditions can be adjusted in accordance with the legal requirements. Upon the conclusion of the contract, protection provisions according to the currently protection concept valid at the Snowsports St. Moritz AG are accepted.
- The tickets of the group courses are not transferable.
- The lessons takes place with an attendance of a minimum of four participants per level. If the group shrinks to less than four participants, we reserve the right to regroup.
The prices are given in Swiss Francs. If the payment is in Euro, the service provider’s day-to-day rate is applied.
Credit card payments in favor of the ski school are collected by TREKKSOFT AG, Hauptstrasse 15, 3800 Matten, Switzerland ("TREKKSOFT"). TREKKSOFT will appear as TREKKSOFT TOUR BOOKING on your credit card statement. The domain where you enter and process your payment is owned and operated by TREKKSOFT.Please send an e-mail to email@example.com for all inquiries regarding your credit card payments and chargebacks.
Snowsports St. Moritz AG is not liable for accidents during snow sports lessons and competitions. Insurance is the responsibility of the participant.
Damage claims due to errors in illustrations, prices and texts are strictly excluded.
Snowsports St. Moritz AG reserves the right to use any images for marketing purposes. You may revoke the permission to use and distribute the data and images at any time by sending us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. The necessary data for the business transactions will of course be treated confidentially.
Place of performance is the central branch of the Snowsports St. Moritz AG. The court is St. Moritz. Swiss law applies.