- Unless otherwise agreed, these terms and conditons apply to all transactions between Snowsports St. Moritz AG and the customer. The object of the company is the operation of a snow sports school. This includes in particular services such as providing instruction in the skills and knowledge of the snow sports, without guarantee of a specific training success as well as guiding and accompanying during the snow sport.
- Online paid bookings are considered as fixed, confirmed reservations.
- The cost of the lessons does not include the use of the lifts. Snowsports St. Moritz AG gives no substitute for cancelled lesson times due to the failure of the cable car and chair lift systems.
- Any requests and concerns regarding eating habits, medical prophylaxis, etc. please inform in advance, so that the snow sports instructor can take the necessary measures.
- The cancellation of fixed reservations must be made at least 48 hours before the beginning of the lesson either with the ski instructor or the ski school office. Otherwise, the full tariff will be charged according to the booking.
- Each started lesson or each started group course will be fully charged.
- A refund will only be given in case of accident or illness and on the presentation of a medical certificate from a local doctor.
- Snowsports St. Moritz AG reserves the right to modify, change or cancel the program or individual services after the conclusion of the contract and also during the activity, if natural and/or weather conditions or other unforeseen circumstances ( greater forces, official measures of safety or other risks) so require.
- For the refund of canceled reservations, we use the same means of payment used in the original transaction, unless otherwise expressly agreed.
- The tickets of the group courses are not transferable.
- If the group reduces to less than 4 participants, we reserve the right to group together. The minimum participants per group is 4 children.
- For the children's group courses in St. Moritz, we provide a free pick-up and drop-off service to/from Salastrains. Meeting Point at 8.45am in front of the ski school office or 9.45am directly at Salastrains.
The prices quoted are in Swiss francs. When paying in euros, the corresponding daily rate of exchange is applied.
Snowsports St. Moritz AG is not liable for accidents during snow sports lessons and competitions. Insurance is the responsibility of the participant.
Compensation claims for errors in illustrations, prices and texts are strictly out of the question.
Snowsports St. Moritz AG reserves the right to use any images for marketing purposes. You may revoke the permission to use and distribute the data and images at any time by sending us an e-mail to email@example.com. The necessary data for the business transactions will of course be treated confidentially.
The official place of business is the central office of Snowsports St. Moritz AG. The jurisdiction is St. Moritz. Swiss law applies.