We welcome you to St. Moritz Ski School with a warm smile instead of a handshake and look forward to showing the Engadine's unique mountain landscape to you.
Safety is not only our top priority on the slopes but also when dealing with the extraordinary Covid-19 situation. So you can feel completely comfortable with us, we have created a sustainable and extensive protection concept. Please find all the important key points below.
If you have any questions or suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Have fun and welcome to «THEREDLEGENDS»
CEO Snowsports St. Moritz AG
To ensure the greatest possible safety for our guests and employees, we adhere to the requirements of the Federal Office for Health (FOPH) and our umbrella organization Swiss Snowsports. Thank you in advance for your support:
- By booking our lessons, you have agreed to the general terms and conditions of Snowsports St. Moritz AG and have confirmed that you will only participate in the snow sports lessons in good health.
- If you have symptoms of flu, respiratory problems, or similar illnesses, we kindly ask you to report that to us immediately and to stay at home or to end the lesson immediately.
The St. Moritz Ski School has been participating in the operational tests – which have been initiated by the Canton of Graubünden – since 15 February 2021. With the operational tests, we can guarantee more safety for our instructors, our guests and also their environment. In addition, this also ensures the maintenance of the ski school itself and we can continue to offer as many services as possible.
All information on the operational tests (available in German and Italian only): www.gr.ch
- All of our points of sales have been equipped in accordance with the currently applicable guidelines of the FOPH .
- According to the Swiss Federal Office of Public Health (FOPH), a mask must be worn in publicly accessible indoor areas.
- Indorrs and outdoors, please keep a minimum distance of 1.5 meters whenever possible and wear a mask.
- Face masks can be purchased at all points of sale.
- We offer "quick check-in" at the St. Moritz and Celerina shops. By scanning a QR code, you can register with your personal details in the waiting area. This shortens the sales process and also shortens the contact at the sales counter.
All snow sports instructors and employees have been trained and made aware of the protection concept.
- Using the federal COVID tracing app is mandatory for all our employees.
- All employees carry safety material such as Dryarn cloth masks with HeiQ Viroblock and hand disinfectants with them.
- The temperature of our employees is checked daily.
- Masks are compulsory in all lessons, except when riding on snow at a distance of more than 1.5 metres and when eating.
- Children under 12 years of age do not have to wear a mask.
- Employees who show symptoms are not allowed to teach. When in doubt a Covid-19 test is ordered.
- The snow sports instructor is responsible for the safety of the lesson and may stop the lesson at any time.
- During group lessons, the snow sports instructor may exclude or isolate a child with symptoms from the lesson and ask the parents to pick the child up.
- If there is a suspected case in the class, the entire class will be suspended until a test result is available.
- All teaching utensils and aids, as well as the bibs, are disinfected/cleaned after use.
- If the children's group lessons have already been booked and paid for in advance, the children will receive their shoulder bags with the tickets and lunch vouchers from the snow sports instructor directly at the meeting point. As a parent, you no longer have to pick it up from the office, which reduces the number of guests and contacts at the point of sales.
Paid fees will be reimbursed in the following cases:
- Cancellation at least 48 hours before the lesson
- Submission of a medical report from a local doctor
- Submission of a corona test (positive or negative with date according to the booked lessons)
When using the services of external service providers such as mountain railways, hotels, restaurants, or the like, the protection concepts and measures of the respective companies apply and must be respected and adhered to.