Contact and information:
Tel. +41 (0)81 830 01 01
- The Ski School is not liable for any accidents occuring during instruction hours or competitions. The Ski School cannot be held liable in case of an accident. Insurance is the participants' responsibility.
- Any cancellation of bookings must be received by the ski instructor or by the Ski School Office not later than 48 hours prior to the start of classes, otherwise the client will be charged according to his booking.
- Tickets are not transferable. Refunds only in case of accident or illness, with a medical certificate issued by a local doctor. No refund for unused coupons.
- Make your reservation either personally or through your hotel as early as possible.
- Confirm your reservation upon arrival and arrange an exact meeting place.
- With a half day morning arrangement you and your children will be picked up if you wish, and with a full day arrangement, be accompanied back to your hotel.
- Please let us know your requests concerning eating habits, prophylactic medications, etc. so that your ski instructor can take the necessary measures.
- Prices in Euro may vary according to daily exchange rate.